Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Friday, December 16, 2011

Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Mind Your Own Business



Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Mind Your Own Business
Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage is constructed well, quite spacious, and really quite beautiful. It looks great but more importantly it serves my needs perfectly. As a graduate student I needed something to carry my laptop and documents in addition to the occasional textbook or two.

     This bag fits everything very well and has extra pockets in front to keep my pens, cards, cell phone and other small items organized. I love that I can carry it comfortably over my shoulder or just in hand like a briefcase. It is appropriate for business and teaching related endeavors in addition to everyday school related usage.



0 comments:

Post a Comment